WE WILL BEGIN PROCESSING ABSENTEE BALLOTS
10:00 AM Tuesday, November 3rd
Effective August 1st the Town Clerk’s Office is open to the public under the following guidelines –
- You must wear a mask in the building
- Please bring your own pen
- If there are more than 4 people in the lobby, you must wait outside
All Registration Renewals MUST be done by mail ONLY
Tuesdays 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Wednesdays 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM*
Thursdays 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
First Saturday of each Month 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM*
*We are unable to process Motor Vehicle Transactions on these days
STATE ELECTION – Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020 8am – 7pm
Wells Memorial Elementary School 235 Chesham Rd
- The Clerk’s Office will be open Tuesday, October 27 from 11am – 4pm, Wednesday, October 28 from 10am – 2pm and Thursday, October 29 from 9am – 2pm, for Absentee Ballot Requests and to accept filled in Absentee Ballots
- The Office will be open Monday, November 2 from 3pm – 5pm for Absentee Ballot applications and drop off
- Absentee Ballots mailed or returned by delivery agent, must be received by the Clerk, no later than 5pm on Tuesday, November 3.
We are encouraging all who are concerned about exposure to Covid-19 to vote by absentee ballots.
Ballots are currently available for the November Election.
For an Absentee Ballot Application, please contact the Clerk’s Office 827-5546 Ext 2 or TownClerk@HarrisvilleNH.Org .
You can also download your Absentee Ballot Application by clicking the link below.
Absentee Ballot Application
To track your ballot; app.sos.nh.gov
If you are not yet registered to vote, you can come in anytime we are open or make a special appointment to register. If you are concerned about Covid exposure, there is a process to register by mail. Please contact our office.
Other Town Clerk Business
We are still available to provide –
- Dog Licenses for Harrisville Residents (required by the State)
- Vital Records (Marriage Licenses, Certified Copies of Marriages, Births, Deaths, etc…)
- Notary Services
For results of the Town Elections and Town Meeting March 2020, click here
2020 RESULTS Town Election 2020 RESULTS Zoning Ballot 2020 RESULTS School Election 2020 Town Meeting Results Summary 2020 Warrant Results
Click here to download this year’s Town Report HV Annual Report 2019