Founded in 1972 The Harrisville Children’s Center is a non-profit independent child care center governed by a board of directors consisting of parents and community members. The Harrisville Children’s Center is committed to providing high quality child care and early education to families living or working in the Monadnock Region of southwestern New Hampshire.
The Harrisville Children’s Center offers flexible full and part time programs throughout the year for children ages 6 weeks to 6 years of age. We provide a safe and nurturing environment that promotes the social, emotional, physical, creative, and cognitive development of each child. We maintain low teacher-child ratios so that our experienced and educated staff can identify and address each child’s individual needs. Your child’s development unfolds naturally as we provide a balance of activities, a respectful environment, and the consistency that each child needs.
The Harrisville Children’s Center:
- Provides flexible, full and part time programs for children ages 6 weeks through 6 years of age.
- Invites families to connect through educational and social opportunities.
- Attracts and retains high quality early childhood educators.
- Maintains low teacher/child ratios.
- Offers a sliding scale tuition discount to low and moderate income families.
- Assists families eligible for the state funded tuition scholarship program.