Harrisville Highway Department

Winter Parking & Snow Removal Ordinance in Effect beginning December 1 Town of Harrisville Winter Parking:Snow Removal Ordinance

Silver Lake Boat Ramp Repair Project (RFP 2022-02) – Proposals to address the trench drain at the ramp approach will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.

Click here to download a copy of the RFP

Click here to view the Silver Lake Boat Ramp Plan Set (2008)

Harrisville Road Projects 2022

In addition to routine road and culvert maintenance work, the  Town expects to pave Mason Road and Sunset Hill this summer (per Warrant Articles 5 and 6, Town Meeting 2022).

Driveway Regulations

Anyone desiring to construct, alter, repair or relocate a driveway to an existing or proposed roadway in the Town of Harrisville shall first apply for and obtain a permit from the Town Road Agent; or from the State of New Hampshire Department of Transportation (NH DOT) if the proposed driveway is located on any state road within the Town of Harrisville.

Before any driveway construction is begun, the property owner or an authorized agent must secure the written permission of the Road Agent by filling out and submitting a Driveway Permit Application and Checklist form.

Road Crew

Wes Tarr, Road Agent
Brian Tarr
Garry Lafond

Highway Barn
18 Willard Hill Road

Highway Department Documents

Driveway Permit Application

Download Document

Driveway Regulations

Download Document