BROADBAND IMPROVEMENT PROJECT
Thank you for supporting Article 3 at Town Meeting!
We look forward to working with Consolidated Communications to bring fiber optic, high speed broadband to every Harrisville home and business interested in receiving it.
The Select Board has an officially executed agreement with Consolidated, which means the design and buildout are underway. We anticipate receiving proceeds from the Broadband bond in July. Stay tuned for updates. See below for previously shared information about the project.
- One-page flyer – town meeting handout v3
- Slide presentations from the Bond Hearings – Bond Hearing – v0.1 Public Benefit Public Hearing – draft 0.1
- Harrisville Broadband Request for Proposal – Click here to see the RFP issued by the Select Board in November 2019 and to access additional information on broadband. Harrisville-RFP-v1-0
- Broadband Study Prepared by Interisle Communications
- Broadband access Map
- Questions and Answers about the RFP
If you will need to bury conduit to receive service, please click here to view recommended specifications Conduit Specifications