Historic District Commission
Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Public Hearing on Draft Regulations continued, plus other business
Town offices and zoom*
*Join via Zoom: HDC Meeting
Meeting ID: 815 4669 0058 Dial in #:646-558-8656
- Identify voting members of the commission
- Approve meeting agenda
- Meeting minutes from 23 November 2021 : Motion to amend and/or approve
- Resume the Final Draft of HDC Regulations with an invitation for public comment & questions.
- Establish amendment process for Draft Regulations in 2022
- Progress report on application HDC 2020-7 E. Hammerstedt 15 Main St
- Review and approve HDC 2022 Budget
- Certified Local Government (CLG) program review : Resume submissions
- New Business
The Certified Local Government (CLG) program is designed to provide an opportunity for local governments to become more directly involved in identifying, evaluating, protecting, promoting and enhancing the educational economic value of local properties of historic, architectural and archeological significance.