Meeting location: Town offices
Date: August 22, 2019
Members present: Jay Jacobs, Kathy Scott, Andrea Hodson
Meeting opened: 7:00 pm. Meeting adjourned: 9:15 pm

Chesham Dam– SB noted that Grace Levergood from the NH Dam Bureau will hold a public informational meeting on Thursday, September 12, at 6:00 pm, to report on the next phase of the Chesham Dam project. The SB requests that Angela Hendrickson post this.

Library– Garth Tichy will take care of septic.

Fire Department  – Jay Jacobs will follow up with Chris Dargie about the furnace.

ZBA– Upon hearing the issues discussed at the ZBA meeting of 8/21, the SB agrees that the PB should define more specifically what characterizes an Accessory Dwelling Unit.

Prospect Street Bridge– Jay Jacobs will follow up with the welder and Road Agent.  Separately, SB signed a letter to Canal Insurance Company with a copy to the CEO of the trucking company responsible for the accident.

South Road Bridge– Kathy Scott presented response letter to Julie Ward. SB agreed to send with copies of relevant minutes

Streetlights– Kathy Scott reported that Eversource still hasn’t repaired non-functioning lights or decided about use of LED bulbs in the refurbished heads. SB approved Kathy Scott’s review and drafting of a new work order with a request from Eversource to repair all non-functioning lights and provide feedback on refurbished heads that are out.

Broadband Committee– SB will review material sent by Andrew Maneval and the committee in advance of August 30 meeting.

Capital Reserve Fund– SB discussed process for potential future expenditures and will review RSAs.

Brown Road– The Road Agent followed up with the resident regarding tree removal.

Recycling Center– Committee met and brainstormed about ways to improve the user experience and support the staff moving forward.

Meeting Minutes– SB approved the minutes of 8-15-2019.