- The Planning Board seeks input from Town agencies and officers on the current draft of the 2014 Master Plan (MP) for Harrisville, with July 23, 2014 set as expected LAST date for comments.
- The MP Committee incorporates input into a revised draft, with access to revised draft made available to the public;
- Input will be received from the public, at several open meetings, and in writing or orally; the two public meetings to discuss the proposed MP are scheduled to take place on May 28, 2014 and June 25, 2014.
- MP Committee revises draft of MP to incorporate input received from the public, and shares this revised draft with Town agencies and officers. This will be completed by August 27, 2014.
- Last opportunity for input from Town agencies and officers on final version of MP; the MP Committee completes preparation of the formal MP and submits it to the Planning Board for approval. The Planning Board will act on this proposed MP at its September 10, 2014 open meeting.
To support this process and timeline, the Planning Board has released the following documents: